Systemic Formulas #845 - HomoCysteine TLR 60 capsules
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
A comprehensive formula and next generation of natural support for the bodyâ€™s innateÂ homocysteineÂ methylation processes innovated by Dr. Shayne Morris.
This product provides essentialÂ homocysteineÂ nutrients and herbalomic ingredients forÂ homocysteine-thiolactone, a toxin that attacks many types of proteins, especially in the blood and brain.Â Â
The key benefits of this formula:
- efficiently deplete plasmaÂ homocysteineÂ levels
- reduce the dangerous metabolic chemicals of heightenedÂ homocysteineÂ andÂ homocysteineÂ thiolactoneÂ
- increase the required nutrition to decrease oxidative stress, hydrogen peroxide, and organophosphate pesticides and glyphosate
- increase the PON1 enzyme in the liver and kidneys, which in turn detoxifiesÂ homocysteineÂ thiolactone and protects the body from LDL cholesterol oxidation
- antioxidants that protect the heart, cardiovascular system, and the brain from the dangerous metabolic chemicals of elevatedÂ homocysteine
- provide key micronutrients required to convertÂ homocysteineÂ to glutathione
- provide 3 forms of vitamin B12, essential forÂ homocysteineÂ metabolic pathways
What isÂ homocysteineÂ and why is it important to be aware of? Â
HomocysteineÂ is a naturally occurring amino acid produced as part of the bodyâ€™s methylation process and as a result of breaking down proteins.Â
ElevatedÂ homocysteineÂ levels in the plasma, also known as hyperhomocysteinemia, can negatively impact the heart, cardiovascular functions, and the brain.Â Elevated levels are dangerous metabolic chemicals that bind with tissues and cause oxidative stress.Â Furthermore, elevated homocysteine levelsÂ are commonly linked to a deficiency in both vitamin B12 and folate.Â
HeightenedÂ homocysteineÂ levels can have a dramatic impact on our health, affecting systems like methylation, hormones, stress and anxiety, immune function, and cardiovascular performance.Â Â
Rest assured,Â HomocysteineÂ TLR provides a synergistic blend of precursor nutrients that increase the PON1 enzyme, which in turn decreases elevatedÂ homocysteineÂ levels.Â
The PON1 enzyme is a high-density lipoprotein (HDL) enzyme that is capable of protecting against lipid oxidation, decreasing oxidative stress, organophosphate pesticides, and glyphosate.
There are a plethora of key micronutrients and compounds in theÂ HomocysteineÂ TLR formula that help withÂ homocysteineÂ regulation, help to convertÂ homocysteineÂ to glutathione, and help withÂ homocysteineÂ metabolic processes.Â Furthermore, there are antioxidants that protect the heart, the cardiovascular system, and the brain.